Learn from SQL Server and Business Intelligence experts from across the U.S. at this free learning event at the Microsoft campus in Mountain View.
- Reblogged from fuckyeahvintage-retro
Tuesday, Nov 19 at Microsoft in Mountain View - 6:30 pm
Speaker Bruno Terkaly of Microsoft Learn more
- Get a solid understanding of underpinnings and principles of Hadoop, perhaps the most sought after high-paying skill for a developer today.
- See how to build your own single node cluster of Hadoop on the Linux virtual machine (CentOS) for free so you can start learning immediately.
Wednesday, Nov 13 at Microsoft in San Francisco - 6:30 pm
- SANless SQL Server performance and availability options for installations on the ground and in the cloud
- How to accelerate SQL Server and achieve maximum uptime and data protection for mission critical workloads without costly and complex shared storage.
- How you can make new, local, SSD and Flash-based PCIe storage highly available
Mark your calendar for this free, one-day learning event about SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence, and Big Data at the Microsoft Technology Center in Mountain View, California. Learn more
— Weighted by internet population
Google and Facebook everywhere. Notable exceptions are China and South Korea where Baidu reigns. Oh, and Japan, where Yahoo! in joint venture with Softbank is very popular.
- Reblogged from digithoughts
Code Camp is free, two-day community event on October 5-6 in Los Altos.
To attend, you must register on the Code Camp site here.
This year for the first time, there will be Business Intelligence, Big Data, SQL Server, and DBA tracks. You can see world class speakers such as Joe Chang, Ami Levin, Mark Tabladillo, Rushabh Mehta, Stacia Misner, and Hugo Kornelis from the Netherlands.
Wednesday, Sept 11 at Microsoft in San Francisco - 6:30 pm
Speaker: Microsoft MVP Ami Levin of SolidQ
You’ll learn some of the fundamental design principles of relational databases from a renowned SQL Server master.